The objective of the SHAR-EEN project is to identify and link-up with collaborative economy platforms, exchange experience with all relevant stakeholders and help European SMEs, social enterprises and other relevant actors to exploit the opportunities offered by the sharing economy.
With involvement of 8 EEN partners from 6 countries, the project imply exchange of experiences and thus the design of better tuned advisory services for SMEs as well as the creation of synergies among regional platforms.
- To map, identify and select those European initiatives, SMEs and social enterprises, entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs with high-growth potential and ability to benefit from the shared economy based on an assessment of their needs and potential risks,
- to link-up and establish strong cooperation with existing or new collaborative economy initiatives at regional, national or EU level,
- to organize events to discuss the development of the collaborative economy in Europe and the most efficient support activities,
- to design and deliver face-to-face and online training and coaching/mentoring services focused on shared economy to the selected SMEs social enterprises, entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs and guide them on the strategy and approach to develop their business based on their specific needs,
- to connect companies/entrepreneurs and other relevant actors with the right support services by providing advisory services, innovation and internationalization services and signposting to specialised service providers.